Eligibility CriteriaInclusion criteria:
- Had experienced stroke for the first time.
- Unilateral involvement.
- Demonstrate motor stage 3 or 4 on Brunnstrom motor recovery.
- Able to walk 12 m with or without assistive devices.
- Medically stable.
- Able to follow simple commands.
- Patient exhibits comorbid disease other than stroke that may affect gait.
- Any conditions contra indicated to exercises
- Any other cardio-pulmonary or orthopedic disorders that affects walking ability of the participant.