Inclusion Criteria- Patients with diagnosis of stroke (ischemic or hemorrhagic) onset ≤ 3 years; with hemiparesis secondary;
- age ≥18 to ≤ 90;
- provide a written informed consent;
- able to walk for at least 10 m without assistance
Exclusion Criteria- patients with uncontrolled or risky conditions (acute myocardial infarction, arrhythmia, heart failure, uncontrolled hypertension or unstable cardiovascular state);
- with infectious diseases, ulcers or urinary and / or faecal incontinence;
- additional neurological and / or orthopedic deficits that alter ambulation;
- unable to follow treatment (cognitive, visual ...).