Inclusion Criteria- ≥ 20years of age;
- diagnosis of stroke (>6months);
- sedentary or insufficiently active;
- have a writing medical permission to participate in the training program.
Exclusion Criteria- cognitive impairment (Mini-Mental Status Examination score: illiterate 13 points; elementary and middle school 18 points; and high-school 26 points; or inability to respond to verbal command);
- inability to walk independently for at least 10 minutes, with or without walking devices;
- pain or other disorders precluding their participation.