Inclusion Criteria- Patients with ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke.
- NIHSS score of at least 5.
- Both primary and recurrent cases.
- Inclusion as early as possible, but no later than 72 hours from symptom onset.
- Patients with expected hospitalization for a minimum of seven days.
- Adult patients with cognitive ability to give informed consent.
- Patients with writing and orally accepted participation.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with SAH and traumatic hematoma.
- Patients with pancreatic insufficiency (steatorrhea).
- Patients unable to give informed consent.