Inclusion Criteria- ≥ 6 months after first-ever stroke (ischemic, haemorrhagic)
- Able to sit in a normal chair without armrests and without support of the back rest
- Persistent motor deficit of the arm and hand confirmed by the Chedoke-McMaster Stroke Assessment (CMSA) subscale arm level 7>x=/>3 and subscale hand level 7>x=/>2.
Exclusion Criteria- Previous or current other functional deficits of arm and hand motor function not due to stroke.
- Severe cognitive deficits MMSE ≤ 20.
- Severe spatial-visual disorders, e.g. severe visual neglect confirmed by a Line-Bisection-Test.
- History of epileptic seizures triggered by visual stimuli (e.g. television, video games) within the last six months.