Inclusion Criteria- Acute ischemic stroke with limb weakness, NIH stroke scale ≥6, limb weakness score ≥2
- Onset of symptoms within 72 hours
- 18 Years and older
- Consistent with the Qi deficiency and Blood stasis type by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) standard
- Patients or their representatives voluntarily take part in this study and signed the informed consent
Exclusion Criteria- Transient ischemic attack(TIA), cerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Subjects who are unlikely to complete taking the investigational product and/or are unlikely to undergo active medical management during that period due to a severe clinical condition.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Proven disability by law, such as blindness, deafness, dumb, disturbance of intelligence, mental disorders, limb handicap.
- Liable to be allergic (allergic to at lease 2 foods/drugs previously exposed)
- Had been participated in other clinical trials during the last 1 month prior to study inclusion.