Inclusion Criteria- Occurrence of an acute ischemic stroke (between 9 and 72 h after onset) with
- A score of not higher than 12 of Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS)
- Patient age of between 18 and 80 years.
- Patients or their representatives voluntarily take part in this study and signed the informed consent
Exclusion Criteria- Transient Ischemic attack(TIA), cerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Ischemic stroke that needs rt-PA treatment
- Subjects who are unlikely to complete taking the investigational product and/or are unlikely to undergo active medical management during that period due to a severe clinical condition.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Proven disability by law, such as blindness, deafness, dumb, disturbance of intelligence, mental disorders, limb handicap.
- Liable to be allergic (allergic to at lease 2 foods/drugs previously exposed)
- Had been participated in other clinical trials during the last 1 month prior to study inclusion.