Inclusion Criteria- Men or Women >16 and < 80 years with ICH and hospital attention in less 24 hours
- Confirmation by CT scan
- Acceptance by family
Exclusion Criteria- History of stroke
- History of neurological disease, head injury o psychiatric disorder with disability
- Glasgow less than 9
- Administration 24 hours before: fibrates, niacin, ciclosporin, azoles, macrolides, inhibitors of protease, nefazodone, verapamil, diltiazem, amiodarone.
- Use before hospital of: mannitol, barbiturates, corticosteroids, calcium antagonists
- Any lesion which needs surgery
- Allergy to drug used
- cerebral death
- Hepatic disease (Child B y C) or myopathy (or) history
- Management in other Hospital
- ICH major than 60 ml.