Inclusion Criteria1. Patients were diagnosed acute stroke within 24h onset. Head CT or MRI scans were confirmed the diagnosed.
2. The age was from 18 to 75 years old.
3. Temperature ≤38.0℃，Pulse rate 60-100bpm，Respiratory rate≤24 bpm，systolic blood pressure≤220mmHg.
4. Glasgow score: 9-14.
5. Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation(APACHE Ⅱ)score: ≤17.
6. National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS)score: ＜16. (Upper and lower extremity motor function item score＜8).
7. Modified Rankin Scale score:3-4.
8. There were no serious diseases before, such as heart, liver, kidney and lung diseases.
9. Patients themselves or their nominated representative sign the informed consent form.
Exclusion Criteria1. There were unstable vital sign. There were serious organic dysfunction (heart, liver, kidney or lung).
2. Patients with transient ischemic attack.
3. Patients with subarachnoid haemorrhage.
4. Patients with haemorrhage were documented immediate surgery.
5. Pregnancy patients with stroke.
6. During the course of the project, major diseases took place (such as, myocardial infarction, gastrointestinal bleeding, respiratory failure, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis).