Inclusion Criteria- They must voluntarily understand and sign the relevant informed consent documents and information sheet, before any evaluation / procedure related to the study is conducted.
- Male or female, ≥ 18 years old at the time of consent.
- Have the diagnosis of hemispheric ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke without excluding other causes (surgical, traumatic, etc ...).
- Show spasticity in the affected upper limb, with an MMAS score of 1-3 in one of the following muscle groups: finger flexors, wrist flexors, elbow flexors, forearm pronators, adductors, or internal rotators of the shoulder.
Exclusion Criteria- Presence of stiffness (score of 4 in MMAS) or hypotonia (MMAS of 0).
- Severe cognitive impairment, severe language problems, severe vision or hearing impairments that prevent compression and active patient collaboration during evaluation tests.
- Have received treatment by injection of TBA in the 2 months prior to the start of the study.
- Any medical condition that contraindicates dry needling.
- Present some contraindication for the application of dry puncture: Pregnancy, insurmountable fear of needles, allergy to metals (nickel), presence of lesions in the puncture area, scars, tattoos...