Inclusion Criteria- Clinical diagnosis of stroke recorded in the health record;
- Age ≥ 18 years;
- Living at home for at least 3 months;
- Ability to walk a minimum of 10 metres with or without walking aids without assistance from another person;
- Ability to follow verbal instructions or demonstrations of the exercises;
- Ability to speak and read English; and
- Willingness to obtain medical clearance from a healthcare provider and sign a liability waiver.
Exclusion Criteria- Self-reported involvement in another formal exercise or rehabilitation program;
- Conditions or symptoms preventing participation in exercise (e.g., unstable cardiovascular disease, significant joint pain);
- Cognitive or behavioural deficits that would prevent cooperation within a group;
- Self-reported ability to walk more than 20 minutes without a seated rest; and
- Self-reported ability to manage environmental barriers (curbs, ramps, and stairs) with relative ease.