Inclusion CriteriaSubjects are eligible for the study if all of the following apply:
- Subject has paroxysmal permanent or persistent NVAF
- Subject has INR of 2.0 or below and an aPTT ≤ 1.5 times the upper limit of normal at the baseline visit.
- Legal minimum age requirement (country-specific).
- Written informed consent has been obtained.
Exclusion Criteria- History of heart valve disorders
- History of rheumatic fever.
- History of stroke and/or systemic embolism (including TIA).
- History of Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).
- Indication for warfarin other than NVAF.
- Known hemorrhagic disorder and/or coagulation disorder.
- Active bleeding or any condition associated with increased risk of bleeding.