Inclusion Criteria- Consecutive patients treated for a stroke suspicion at the acute phase,
- with symptom onset (the last time the patient was seen without deficit ) less than 24 hours,
- Managed by the Rhône's emergency medical help service (SAMU), in one of the emergency unit or stroke unit of the Rhône area
- Having given their written consent for the extraction of their healthcare consumption data from the Health Insurance databases
Exclusion Criteria- Hemorrhagic stroke,
- Patient institutionalized in the year following the stroke / transient ischemic attack,
- Patient unable to take treatment alone.