Inclusion Criteria- Adult volunteers aged ≤ 90 years old, ≥18 years old；
- Conforming to the diagnostic criteria of cerebral infarction under the 2010 version of Chinese Guidelines for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke；
- Conforming to diagnostic criteria of the stasis type of TCM on the ischemic stroke；
- The onset of acute cerebral infarction ≥ 10 days；
- Consciousness awake；
- Volunteers agree to accept the program and sign informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Excluding the patients of the yin deficiency type of ischemic stroke.The diagnostic criteria of Yin deficiency type of ischemic stroke is that sudden onset of disease；being signs or symptoms of of neurological deficit；CT or MRI examination showing intracranial ischemic lesions；Scarlet tongue；
- The volunteers with severe heart diseases, cardiac insufficiency, hepatosis, renal insufficiency, respiratory failure, malignant tumour, alimentary tract hemorrhage, etc. who may fail to complete the two-year follow-up；
- Psychiatric patients；
- Pregnants and lactating women；
- Volunteers in other clinical trials；
- Volunteers who are not suitable for this clinical trial according to the researchers for other reasons.