Inclusion Criteria- Patient is between 18 and 75 years of age (inclusive).
- Patient has a documented aneurysmal SAH.
- Patient or next of kin or person with appropriate power of attorney has provided written informed consent.
- Patient is willing and available for study follow-up visits.
- Patient has not been previously entered into this study.
Exclusion Criteria- Inability to obtain informed written consent.
- Patient is < 18 or > 75 years old.
- Patient is not expected to survive >24 hours (e.g. those presenting with loss of brain stem reflexes, or patients transferred to the Halifax Infirmary ICU for consideration of organ donation rather than active treatment)
- Patient history indicates high risk of non-compliance (e.g., substance abuse, psychosocial issues, etc.)
- Patient is currently breast feeding, or pregnant
- Patient is currently enrolled in another clinical study (device or drug).