Inclusion Criteria- The patient must have given his/her informed and signed consent
- The patient must be insured or beneficiary of a health insurance plan
- The patient has had a first ischemic or haemorrhagic supra-tentorial stroke within the 2 to 4 weeks preceding inclusion
Exclusion Criteria- The patient is participating in another study
- The patient is in an exclusion period determined by a previous study
- The patient is under judicial protection, under tutorship or curatorship
- The patient refuses to sign the consent
- It is impossible to correctly inform the patient
- The patient is pregnant, parturient, or breastfeeding
- The patient presents with a severe cognitive disorder
- The patient has severe aphasia with a Boston Diagnostic Aphasia Examination (BDAE) scale score strictly less than 2
- The patient has heminegligence with a bells test > 6 on the left.
- The patient presents with limited amplitude in the paretic upper limb (shoulder abduction <60°, elbow flexion > 30° or dorsal wrist flexion <20°).
- Imbalanced/uncontrolled epilepsy