Inclusion Criteria- Adults of either sex
- > 18 years with a diagnosis of stroke, ischemic or hemorrhagic origin <3 months of evolution
- Orthopedic problems not present to keep sitting. Ability to understand instructions
- The Index Barthel ˂ 70 points and Trunk Impairment Scale ˂ 16 points.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with cognitive problems, Mini mental state examination ˂ 24
- Patients with a second stroke confirmed by Neurology services or previous motor disability that altered the balance, or a Rankin value not superior to 3
- The patients with stroke hemorrhagic origin with surgical treatment.