1. Participants must 21 years or older and not pregnant as indicated by self-report
2. Participant must be fluent in English (indicated by self-report)
3. Participant must be able to engage with computerized cognitive tasks as indicated by investigator's opinion after 30 minutes of computer interaction
4. Participants should have no history of chronic psychiatric or neurological condition (preceding the current insult) as indicated by self-report
5. Normal vision (or corrected to normal vision) as indicated by self-report
6. Participants must be willing to commit to the time requirements of the study as evidenced by written, informed consent.
7. Evidence of hemispatial neglect and/ or vigilance decline on at least one standard measure (e.g., A-SCAN).
1. Participants report or present a hand tremor that prevents the use of a computer mouse or keyboard, in the opinion of the evaluating Principal or Sub-Investigator.
2. Unable to perform neuropsychological evaluations in the opinion of the evaluating Principal or Sub-Investigator.
3. In the opinion of the consenting staff person, the participant cannot comprehend, follow instructions, or is incapable of providing written, informed consent.
4. In the opinion of the consenting staff person, participant is not capable of giving informed consent and does not have a Legal Authorized Representative.
5. History of recurrent psychiatric impairment as indicated by self-report.
6. History of drug or alcohol abuse as indicated by self-report.
7. History of significant medical diseases or multiple neurological events of the head as indicated by self-report.