Summary of Purpose
The purposes of this study is to 1) Provide additional information that the commercially available Abbott Vascular Carotid Stent Systems and Embolic Protection Systems can be used successfully by a wide range of physicians under commercial use conditions. 2) Provide an ongoing post-market surveillance mechanism for documentation of clinical outcomes and for possible extension of the Centers for Medicare and...Read More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 24 July 2013.
|1 Oct 2006||29 Nov 2006||1 Jun 2012||1 Jun 2012||1 Jul 2013||Unavailable|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
- Emboshield® NAV6™ Rapid Exchange (RX) Embolic Protection System for use with Xact® Rapid Exchange Carotid Stent System or RX Accunet™ Embolic Protection System for use with RX Acculink® Carotid Stent System.
- RX ACCULINK , RX ACCUNET , XACT , EMBOSHIELD and EMBOSHIELD Nav6
- Abbott Vascular Lead
- Allocation: Non-Randomized
- Masking: Open Label
- Purpose: Treatment
- Endpoint: Safety/Efficacy Study
- Intervention: Single Group Assignment
- Perspective: Prospective
- Sampling: Non-Probability Sample
- Candace L. Elek, MS