Three purpose of this study:
1. Increase diagnosis rate and formulate the flow of diagnosis and treatment of AF in ischemic stroke patients;
2. Evaluation on specificity and sensitivity of STAF score;
3. Analyze the pathogenesis of ischemic stroke and risk factors and establish clinical database and sample database of ischemic stroke.
1. Hospitalized patients with ischemic stroke that are diagnosed definitely;
2. Age ≥ 18 years;
3. Within 7 days after the onset of diseases;
4. Signed the consent informed form.
1. Patients with noncerebrovascular diseases that are diagnosed definitely;
2. Silent cerebral infarction (CI) without symptoms and signs;
3. Those refuse to sign the consent informed form of the study.
- Perspective: Prospective
- Sampling: Non-Probability Sample
Hospitalized patients with ischemic stroke that are diagnosed definitely
|Type||Measure||Time Frame||Safety Issue|
|Primary||Accumulated detection rate of AF||1.5 year||No|
- yongjun wang Lead