Inclusion CriteriaFor measurements taken while standing, post stroke subjects will meet the criteria of being able to stand independently or with supervision for at least 2 minutes.
For measurements taken while walking, post stroke subjects will meet the criteria of being able to walk for at least 10 meter with supervision/independently without walking aids.
- 3 weeks-6 months post stroke (hemorrhage/infarct)
- First stroke
- Age 25-75 years
- Able to understand research instructions
- Stable clinical/metabolic state • Healthy controls will meet the following criteria: age 25-75, completely independent community dwellers.
Exclusion Criteria- - A history of neurological diseases amongst peripheral neuropathy
- Significant skeletal system diseases, such as severe osteoporosis
- Uncontrolled atrial fibrillation
- Unstable ischemic heart disease
- Significant visual deficiency
- Body weight above 135 kg