Eligibility CriteriaInclusion/Exclusion Criteria
1. Enrolled and matriculated as a student in the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
2. Healthy asymptomatic male patients who would otherwise receive cervical manipulation on a regular basis as a part of their normal learning experience and will have had a cervical manipulation in the last 3 months.
3. Sufficient English language ability to complete study questionnaires (see appendix).
4. No history of disabling neck, arm or headache pain within the last 6 months.
5. No current or prior history of neurological symptoms including, facial or extremity weakness, abnormal sensation to the face, body or extremities, uncontrolled movements, abnormal gait, dizziness, unexplained nausea/vomiting, difficulty with speaking or swallowing.
6. Subjects will have had no prior history of head trauma or prior history of surgery to the neck region.
7. No history of claustrophobia, metallic implants or tattoos to ensure compatibility with MRI requirements.