Inclusion Criteria- Having acquired stroke at least 1 year before testing
- Chronic weakness and/or spasticity of the affected side
- Independent stair-climbers (with hand-rail)
- Received medical clearance from a physician
- With cognitive level sufficient to comprehend instructions
- Participants' age will range between 40-69
- Use of walking aid is permitted as long as the participant is able to walk on a treadmill with hand-rail.
Exclusion Criteria- Unable to understand instructions
- Unable to ambulate
- Severe aphasia
- Heart failure or other medical conditions that preclude participation in the study.