Inclusion Criteria- ankle varus spasticity with spasticity claw toes
- MP joint and IP joint are above Modified Ashworth Scale 1 +
- ankle varus spasticity and spasticity claw toes during walking should reach median level
- patients feel pain or uncomfortable during walking due to spasticity claw toes.
- patients never accept botox, phenol and alcohol injections before.
Exclusion Criteria- contracture or deformity on lower extremity
- combine other systemic disease of neurological or skelectomuscular system
- patients accepted botox, phenol, alcohol injections and operation before.
- cognition disorder or aphasia after stroke
- Flexor Digitorum Longus, posterior tibialis and Flexor pollicis longus muscle has been significant atrophy .
- systemic infection
- under medication treatment of aminioglycoside or which can change neuromuskular transmission medicine
- ankle plantarflxeor contracture during walking above median level or the sore of Modified Ashworth Scale is above 2 at rest
- allergy to botox