Inclusion Criteria- Occlusion of internal carotid arteries, proximal middle cerebral (segment M1).
- Reperfusion after a thrombectomy procedure (defined by a 2b-3 TICI score -Thrombolysis In Cerebral Infarction- score).
Exclusion Criteria- Per-procedure hemorrhagic complications (prior to reperfusion)
- Systolic blood pressure at baseline <130 mm Hg
- Pre-existing stroke handicap defined by a Rankin score (modified scale, mRS)> 3
- Known pregnancy
- Legal protection
- Non-affiliation to a social security scheme
- Refusal of the patient (or of his / her relatives in case of urgent inclusion)