Inclusion Criteria1. Patient or the Legally Authorized Representative (LAR) as recognized by the State of Kentucky will be consented for the study within 24 hours post procedure.
2. Male or female, aged 18 years or older.
3. Suspected acute ischemic stroke based on clinical and radiographic evidence as determined and documented by the Stroke Neurology team at University of Kentucky.
4. Participants must meet criteria for intra-arterial thrombectomy as determined and documented by Interventional Radiology attending physician at University of Kentucky.
5. Participants must have an acute thromboembolus within an intracranial artery in the anterior circulation (internal carotid, anterior cerebral, middle cerebral), which undergoes mechanical thrombectomy.
6. Participants with impaired capacity may be included as the pathology to be studied (stroke) may impair their capacity.
7. Participant must undergo thrombectomy procedure.
8. For females of reproductive potential: Negative urine pregnancy test at baseline.