Inclusion Criteria- Patient must be motivated to participate in the FES study, and must sign the letter of consent.
- Patients must have hemiplegia and the stroke must be confirmed with a CT scan.
- Patients must understand that the role of this study is to enhance recovery and not to guarantee it.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who is motivated and does not sign the letter of consent.
- Patient who has serious cognitive or psychological impairments.
- Patients who has skin rush, allergy or wounds.
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- Edema in his/her upper extremity.
- Patients with Shoulder Hand Syndrome
- Global aphasia
- Patients who shows early recovery of the function.