Inclusion Criteria- Patients with cerebral embolism.
- NIHSS score is more than (or equal to) 10.
- On day 7 after onset of stroke, the improvement of NIHSS is less than (or equal to) 5, compared with the level at administration.
- Bone marrow aspiration can be done in 10 days after onset of stroke
Exclusion Criteria- Patient with cerebral hemorrhage or symptomatic hemorrhagic infarction.
- Patient who expects brain surgery.
- Patient with acute myocardial infarction.
- Patient with coagulation disorder.
- Number of Platelet < 100000/mm3
- Serum creatinine level >2.0mg/dl
- Patient with malignancy.
- Patient with uncontrolled proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Patient suspected infective endocarditis.
- HBV, HCV, HIV or HTLV positive