Inclusion Criteria- Adult Pakistani men and women ≥ 18years getting MRI brain for any indication other than stroke.
- Permanent residents of Pakistan for at least 1 year.
- No prior history of stroke which was confirmed by screening with Questionnaire for verifying stroke free status (QVSFS).
- Able to give written informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- QVSFS +ve.
- Severe disability, life expectancy less than 6 months at enrollment.
- Patients in whom MRI prolongation for 5 minutes can be harmful for the patient (Anesthesia, claustrophobia, sedation etc.).
- Any clear contraindications to MRI, like pacemakers, metallic valves