Inclusion Criteria1. female or male;
2. aged between 30 and 75 years;
3. randomized allocation to a study group within 24 hours of hemorrhagic stroke onset;
4. this was the patient's first hemorrhagic stroke, and the location of hemorrhage was the putamen;
5. treatment may or may not have been included surgery; and
6. the subject or their legal representative gave written informed consent to participate.
Exclusion Criteria1. recent thrombolysis treatment;
2. history of previous stroke;
3. full-dose or long-term anti-coagulation therapy;
4. hemorrhagic stroke but the location was not putamen;
5. coexisting systemic diseases such as terminal cancer, renal failure, liver cirrhosis, severe dementia, or psychosis;
6. participation in another clinical trial within the last three months; and
7. pregnancy or lactation.