Inclusion Criteria- Patients of both sexes older than 18 years.
- Patients with permanent atrial fibrillation, persistent or paroxysmal (at least one episode), documented electrocardiographically and receiving oral anticoagulation. Patients with acute coronary syndrome or stable angina who are undergoing PCI-S.
- Patients who have previously given their informed consent to participation in the study.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who can not be followed by the research team during the 12 months provided for monitoring.
- Patients with renal failure or serum creatinine above 2 mg • dL-1, neurological deficits, active ulcer or epigastric pain.
- Patients who continue regular treatment with NSAIDs or other analgesics or corticosteroids.
- Patients undergoing reoperation.
- Patients who during the study period, should receive, according to medical criteria, other adjuvant drug treatment than that specified in this protocol.
- Pregnant women.
- Use of investigational agents or not registered within 30 days of entry into the study.
- Patients with a history of allergy to study drugs or excipients.
- Patients with severe valve disease.
- Patients with CHADS> 2.
- Patients who can not use the study drug orally.