- Mastrogiovanni, A., Toglia, J., & O'Dell, M. Relationship between Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL) and Cognition after Mild Acute Stroke. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 95(10), e12, 2014.
- Relationship between Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL) and Cognition after Mild Acute Stroke.
- Exploring the Relationship of the Visuoexecutive Subscore of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment and Trails B to Functional Outcomes in Patients With Stroke.
- Predicting Participation Level Six Month Following Inpatient Stroke Rehabilitation.
- Concurrent Validity of the Stroke Upper Limb Capacity Scale (SULCS).
Sources for Trial Information
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University