Inclusion Criteria- Patients ≥18 years of age diagnosed with non-valvular atrial fibrillation with a risk of stroke or systemic embolism treated in primary care centres.
- Patients on regular treatment with anticoagulants who have changed their therapeutic regimen due to any clinical situation and have been on treatment with a direct oral anticoagulant for at least three months before being recruited (date of signing the in-formed consent).
- Patients whose first direct oral anticoagulant prescription is written by the specialist (cardiologist, haematologist, internist, etc.) and who are followed in primary care.
- Patients who have given their informed consent in writing.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who changed their anticoagulant therapy within a period of less than three months before signing the informed consent.
- Patients with cognitive impairment preventing them from understanding what is written in the patient information sheet or the informed consent, or from per-forming the self-administered questionnaires.
- Patients who started anticoagulant therapy for non-valvular atrial fibrillation with a direct oral anticoagulant .