Inclusion Criteria- Patients ≥18 years of age diagnosed with NVAF with a risk of stroke or systemic embolism treated in primary care centres.
- Patients on regular treatment with anticoagulants who have changed their ther-apeutic regimen due to any clinical situation and have been on treatment with a DOAC for at least three months before being recruited (date of signing the in-formed consent).
- Patients whose DOAC has been indicated by the primary care physician.
- Patients who have given their informed consent in writing.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who changed their anticoagulant therapy within a period of less than three months before signing the informed consent.
- Patients with cognitive impairment preventing them from understanding what is written in the patient information sheet or the informed consent, or from per-forming the self-administered questionnaires.
- Patients who started anticoagulant therapy for NVAF with a DOAC.