Inclusion Criteria- Adults 70 and over.
- Both sexes
- Affiliation force in the IMSS
- Attending spontaneously or referred to the emergency department of hospitals in the study.
- Agree to participate in the study phase in observational or intervention by signed written informed consent
Exclusion Criteria1. Adults 70 and older whose income is service by:
a. A very serious acute condition with imminent risk to life and requires immediate emergency care, cataloged by the Triage system marked by the IMSS as Red or (state the patient's functional impairment characterized by high and low, with imminent risk life or the integrity and function of some of their organs and requires immediate medical attention since his arrival to the emergency room) or require emergency care (patient condition characterized by acute and severe functional impairment, life-threatening or the integrity and function of some of their organs and requires medical attention within the next 10 minutes after arrival at the emergency department).
- An automobile accident
- Burn-grade II or III
- Partial or total unconsciousness
- Severe cognitive impairment
2. Individuals who do not agree to participate in the study