Inclusion Criteria- Male or female acute ischemic patients aged 40-80 years with symptoms of acute cerebral infarction of less than 24h from stroke onset.
- Patients with infarct size 3*3
- Patients with a measurable focal neurological that must persist to the time of treatment without clinically meaningful improvement.
- Patients must have computerized tomography (CT) and / or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible with the clinical diagnosis of acute ischemic stroke in the territory of the middle cerebral artery before being included in the study.
- Patients must have a score on the NIH Stroke Scale 8-24, and mRS ≤ 1
- Women of childbearing age should have a negative pregnancy test performed prior to inclusion
- Obtaining informed consent signed
Exclusion CriteriaComatose patients.
- brain tumour, cerebral oedema with compression of ventricles, cerebellar infarction or brainstem, or intraventricular, intracerebral or subarachnoid haemorrhage.
- alcohol use Active infectious disease, including HIV, hepatitis B, Hepatitis .
- patients with dementia.
- Specify clinical conditions
- Patients who are participating in another clinical trial.
- Inability or unwillingness of individual for giving written informed consent.