Inclusion Criteria- the Informed consent will be acquired by the document.
- Age: 20 years of age or older.
- Gender: unquestioned
- hospitalization, outpatient: hospital
- Patients by MRI at the time of hospital transport, it has been confirmed diagnosed with cerebral infarction
- ingestible in within 24 hours after admission In the study treatment period, patients that can be defined treatment in this clinical study implementation plan
Exclusion Criteria- patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the treatment agent of the present study
- Patients acute hepatitis, chronic hepatitis acute exacerbation, liver cirrhosis, it is believed that the liver cancer, liver function jaundice or the like is reduced, or a biliary obstruction
- Patients suspected of being pregnant or pregnant
- Patients in the administration of the cyclosporine or telaprevir
- patients with moderate or severe renal impairment (SCr ≧ 2.5mg / dL or eGFR <30mg / dL)
- Patients who received a diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome within 6 months
- valvular disease, atrial fibrillation, patients with atrial thrombus
- Patients familial hypercholesterolemia
- patient admission NIHSS score is greater than or equal to 3 is more than 20 or before the onset mRS score
- patients with other doctors deemed inappropriate