Inclusion Criteria1. Patients older than 18 years, both men and women.
2. Patient or legal representative able to understand and sign the informed consent.
3. Patients with suspected stroke within 3 hours of onset.
Exclusion Criteria1. Women of childbearing age, with potential for pregnancy or breastfeeding.
2. Patients with a score ≥ 2 point 1a in the NIHSS scale.
3. Scale pre-stroke modified Rankin ≥ 2.
4. Inability to prior testing image needed for the study.
5. Previous disorders that may interfere with the interpretation of neurological scales.
6. Treatment with probenecid, tricyclic antidepressants, phenothiazines, streptomycin, erythromycin, tyrothricin, tetracyclines and carbomycin, at the time of inclusion.