Inclusion Criteria- The ages of stroke patients from 45 years old to 80 years old.
- The principle diagnosis according to
- Recent stroke from 6month to 12 months after onset.
- Stroke with limb motor dysfunction.
- Sufficient cognition to follow commands and Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) score > 24.
- All the patients sign a consent form.
Exclusion Criteria- Stroke with conscious disturbance or serious cognitive impairment.
- Presence of another chronic disorder, including severe Parkinson's disease, cardiac disease, cancers, epilepsy, or chronic alcoholism.
- Impaired hepatic or renal function
- have bleeding tendency
- Being oversensitive to acupuncture.
- participation in another clinical trial