Inclusion Criteria- Patients with the first time ischemic stroke
- Patients meet the TCM diagnosis standard of Stroke
- Patients meet the diagnosis standard of hypertension, taking only 1 type of antihypertensive drugs for at least 2 weeks before admission,corresponding to systolic pressure ranging from 140 to 160mmHg and Diastolic ranging from 90-100mmHg.
- The course of Ischemic stroke ranging from 2 weeks to 6 weeks .
- Men or Women Aged between 35 and 70 years old.
- Patients who are willing to participate in our clinical trial agree to sign the informed consent form.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who have been diagnosed with secondary hypertension.
- Patients have taken beta blockers or diuretics or non dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker （NDHP-CCB）for a long time because of cardiovascular disease.
- Patients who taking 1 type of antihypertensive drugs,blood pressure under 140/90mmHg.
- Patients accompanied with other neurological disorders,such as epilepsy, peripheral nerve injury,
- Patients accompanied with severe medical condition such as severe hematopoietic system disease, coagulation dysfunction and malignant tumor.
- Patients accompanied with diabetic nephropathy,severe liver and renal insufficiency,severe cardiac or pulmonary dysfunction,severe arrhythmia.
- Patients who have occured skin infections near the acupoint location.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Patients who currently participate in another clinical trial.