Inclusion Criteria- Admitted to inpatient stroke rehabilitation within six months after first-ever stroke
- Mild cognitive impairments (attention performance TAP > 1 standard deviation below mean age-matched norm in at least one subtest).
- Conscious, stable physical condition and signed informed consent of patient.
Exclusion Criteria- Severe visual and/or hearing problems
- Inability to follow instructions (MoCA)
- Disorders of speech and instruction comprehension (tested with a modified token-test)
- Severe visual and/or hearing problems
- Pre-existing mental disorders - Pregnancy