Inclusion Criteria- Aged 18 or over.
- Diagnosis of stroke, onset of stroke at least 12 months prior to inclusion
- Diagnosis of aphasia due to stroke, as confirmed by a speech and language therapist.
- Ability to retrieve 10% - 80% of words on the Boston Naming Test (Kaplan, Goodglass, & Weintraub, 1983).
- Sufficient vision and cognitive ability to work with the teleSLT software (a simple matching task on the tablet computer will be used to test this).
- Written informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Any other pre-morbid speech and language disorder caused by a deficit other than stroke.
- Requirement for treatment in language other than German.
- Currently using a computer speech therapy software.