Inclusion Criteria1. Signed Informed Consent
2. Healthy men and women (not of child bearing potential) as determined by medical history, surgical history, physical examination, vital signs, electrocardiogram (ECG), and clinical laboratory tests including coagulation parameters.
3. Subjects with body mass index of 18 to 32 kg/m2, inclusive.
4. Women participants must have documented proof that they are not of childbearing potential.
5. Men who are sexually active with WOCBP must agree to follow instructions for method(s) of contraception for the duration of treatment with BMS-986141 plus 5 half-lives plus 90 days for a total of 100 days post-treatment completion.
Exclusion Criteria1. Acute or chronic medical illness, subjects with bleeding diathesis, gastrointestinal ulcer, hepatic disease.
2. History of nausea, diarrhoea, recent surgery, use of tobacco or nicotine containing products, drug or alcohol use, important arrhythmias, sinus bradycardia, chronic headaches, history of multiple events of dizziness, periodontal disease and recent blood donation.
3. Prior exposure to BMS-986141 or prothrombin complex, any investigational product or placebo within 4 weeks of study treatment start, any prescription or over the counter drugs except those cleared by BMS clinical monitor.
4. History of allergy to BMS-986141, dilitazem or any other significant drug allergy or adverse reaction to anticoagulants or antiplatelets.
5. Evidence of organ dysfunction or any clinically significant deviation from normal in physical examination, vital signs, ECGs, or clinical laboratory determinations beyond what is consistent with the target population