Inclusion Criteria- patients according to diagnostic standards on western medical ischemic stroke;
- patients according to diagnostic standards on Chinese medical attack to meridians;
- patients according to differentiation standards on syndrome of intermingled phlegm and blood stasis;
- 2 weeks to 6 months after attack;
- Age between 18-80 years;
- patients must volunteer to participate in this study and sign the informed consent form.
Exclusion Criteria- patients accompanying unconsciousness or severe dementia;
- ALT, AST≥2 times of upper limit of normal;
- patients with other severe diseases such as disease in circulatory system, hematopoietic system, digestive system, endocrine system etc;
- patients allergic to Ginkgo biloba drugs，Meglumine and meglumine agents;
- patients who are pregnant, lactating or planning for pregnancy;
- patients with insanity;
- patients who are not suitable for clinical trial under doctors' consideration;
- patients with Merge bleeding after infarction or patients with hemorrhagic tendency;
- patients with lower extremity venous thrombosis;
- patients who have participated in other clinical trial within 1 month.