Inclusion CriteriaPatients with an acute ischemic stroke hospitalized at a participating stroke center can be included during hospitalisation if fulfilling following three criteria: - they will return back home or be discharged to a rehabilitation center
- have a life expectancy of more than 6 months
- have experience with internet use (at least weekly checking emails) or a caregiver accepts to help with the digital platform.
Exclusion Criteria- Age < 18 years
- Patients unable or unwilling to be followed post-discharge for 6 months
- Patients with a major neurologic post-stroke and no caregiver participation
- Cognitive impairment limiting use of digital platform and no caregiver participation