Inclusion Criteria- 40-75 years old
- Ischemic stroke diagnosed by CT/MRI scan
- Patient presenting from 14 days to 6 months of first onset of Ischemic stroke.
- Presence of at least one risk factor of stroke (such as hypertension, Diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, hyperlipidemia, and smoking, etc.)that can be interfered in.
- Informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Silent cerebral infarction;
- Patients after vasculoplasty with Intracranial Artery Stenosis.
- Watian drinking test≥grade 4.
- MRS=grade 5.
- Cerebral infarction due to other causes except arterial Sclerosis(i.e. cardiogenic embolism, arteritis, polycythemia vera, primary thrombocythemia, sickle-cell anemia,, thrombotic thrombocytopenia purpura, DIC, cerebral amyloid angiopathy, Moyamoya disease, intracranial vascular malformations etc);
- Presence of serious heart disease, heart, liver, lung, and kidney functional failure; malignancy; alimentary tract hemorrhage;
- Patients with mental disorder.
- Patients that cannot take medicine due to other causes
- Females during pregnancy or lactation.
- Already attend other clinical trial.
- That unsuitable for clinical trial.