Inclusion Criteriastroke patients in convalescence:
- Males and females, ≥30 years old
- Confirmed cerebral infarction diagnosis
- With brain CT or MRI scans
Exclusion Criteria- Have cerebral tumors or other kinds of cerebral diseases
- Females planning to bear a child recently or with childbearing potential
- Renal function: serum creatinine >3.0 mg/dL (270 μM/L)
- Liver function: any hepatic enzyme level more than 5 times upper limit of normal.
- Known severe allergy or hypersensitivity to IV radiographic contrast.
- Patients not able to enter the bore of the PET/CT scanner.
- Inability to lie still for the entire imaging time because of cough, pain, etc.
- Inability to complete the needed examinations due to severe claustrophobia, radiation phobia, etc.
- Concurrent severe and/or uncontrolled and/or unstable other medical disease that, in the opinion of the Investigator, may significantly interfere with study compliance.